ERP i.e. Enterprise Resource Planning is a business management system that solves all your business queries with no difficulties. A OSM which is acronym for Operating system for Manufacturing is an extended version of an ERP and can reduce your work load.
There are 9 key areas that our OSM mainly functions:
- Company-wide communications
- Creating and sharing goals
- Measuring performance against goals
- Establishing deadlines
- Clarity in decision-making process.
- Well-functioning of systems.
- Basic Infrastructure
- Skill and Knowledge Base
- Systems and Practices
1. Company-wide communications:- Through ERP there will be ease of communication between various departments.
2. Creating goals:- ERP helps you to set goals for your business and fulfill them at a specified time.
3. Measuring and sharing goals:- Through modules you can measure goals and share these goals among departments.
4. Establishing deadlines:- You can establish deadlines for employees and employers so that they are dedicated to their work.
5. Clarity in decision making:- When there is transparency among different departments there will be clarity in decision making.
6. Well-functioning of systems:- Through OSM the functionality of the system is well defined.
7. Basic Infrastructure:- Basic Infrastructure includes plant, machine and manpower. These factors directly effects the production of the company. If these work efficiently the production and therefore the profits of the company increases.
8. Skill and Knowledge base:- It includes those modules like HRD, Training and skill monitoring.
9. Systems and Practices:- System and Practices include QMS, EMS, Process control and Quality control.
10. Information Support- Information support comprises of Dashboard and reporting option in every module.
Dashboard modules consists of daily performance monitoring, departmental reports, profit and loss statement.
11. Optimization Level- Optimization level comprises of process approval, skill development, planning and development.
12. Logistics (ERP)- ERP comprises of Sales, Purchase, Accounting and Payroll. ERP consists of logistics part of the industry.
The ERP we are providing is the best open source ERP software and is cloud-based ERP. ERP advantages are many you just have to wisely use it. A good ERP vendor first of all will understand your present system and then he will customize the ERP system as per your needs and requirements. GAP OSM is providing ERP for manufacturing.