ERP is abbreviated as Enterprise Resource Planning and can be used to manage the business.
As small- to medium-sized businesses look for new ways to increase efficiency and profitability, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions are becoming increasingly popular. This technology has the potential to improve business operations and facilitate communication between departments. If you want to get ahead and stay ahead, then take a look at how ERP gets results.
- A typical enterprises has many department business unit.
- These department or Business unit continuously communicate & exchange data with each other.
- The success of any organization lite in effective communication & data exchange with in the department/ Business unit as well as associated third party such as vendor, outsource & customer.
- Maximum organization working in decentralized system:
- Department do not have access to data of other department or business unit.
- Integrating the data becomes is the time & many consuming.
- Inconsistencies & duplication of data.
- Data inconsistency and redundancy.
- Lack of timely information leads to dissatisfaction, loss of revenue & reputation high inventory & HR cost.
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning and is used to streamline the processes going on in an organisation but manages only the logistics part of the country and OSM stands for Operating System for Manufacturing is used to manage the logistics as well as non-logistics part of the industry.
OSM is the extended version of ERP and has the capability of managing the processes going on in the industry. Now we can say that an OSM acts as the manager and heart of the business. To implement GAP OSM in your company you just have to tell us the functioning of your company and we will provide you the best solution and the working of the company will go smooth without any obstacle and manual intervention. This operating system for Manufacturing is build specially for the manufacturing industry.
Now the question arises how ERP makes your organisation intelligent?
The answer lies in OSM which helps to manage the processes in an organisation. OSM helps to measure the efficiency of the employees. OSM integrates important parts of the organisation and helps to streamline the processes. The Operating system for Manufacturing is used to manage the manufacturing processes in an organisation. When the system helps to measure the efficiency of the employees and also binds different departments in the organisation. OSM helps to connect your devices with each other. OSM brings automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. The real work of an Operating system for Manufacturing is to combine all the work processes at the same place so that you can have control over your business from a single device and from anywhere and anytime.